Question:
how long does it take to get to minnesota from masury,ohio?
whynotta
2006-05-04 16:28:59 UTC
how long does it take to get to minnesota from masury,ohio?
Four answers:
parrotjohn2001
2006-05-05 07:40:54 UTC
I assume you mean the Massury near Youngstown.

Get on I-80 to Chicago, then take I-90 to Madison and I-94 to Minneapolis. Total distance: 825 miles.

Total driving time is around 13 hours. It's possible to do it in one trip, but it would be a long trip. Better to stay in Rockford or Madison overnight.
cierrawomack9
2006-05-11 23:25:59 UTC
That is not how you spell masury its spelled M-i-s-s-o-u-r-i idiot but you can use plane travel and it would take about 3 to 5 hours or so.
1musicnut
2006-05-06 16:34:15 UTC
add another 6 hours frm the corner of MN to the top part, though, depending on where you're going.
kinggregour
2006-05-04 23:31:40 UTC
by car? plane? bike? walking? take your pick, but mapquest is pretty accurate for driving