Question:
Where should we go? What should we do that would be fun??
dvatwork
2006-05-06 15:59:07 UTC
A friend from San Francisco is coming to visit me in Cleveland in August (2-6). Where do u think I should take him? Don't say Rock and Roll H of F.....
Nine answers:
2006-05-10 12:06:49 UTC
You could possibly take a boat ride on Lake Erie...Nautica Queen or Fun Times, I think are 2 of the main boats that go out. Cedar Point is definitely someplace cool to take someone from out of state. For sightseeing, you could check out Coventry and Lakeview Cemetary. There's a bunch of museums around there as well.
birdchirp
2006-05-09 12:46:41 UTC
Do you want to dazzle him with something sophisticated (don't laugh!Clevelanders can do fancy) or just have fun? We take alot of out of state visiters to Cedar Point and they all love it. What sorts of things is he interested in?
2006-05-10 12:38:21 UTC
You should take him to see the Cleveland Orchestra-theyre one of the best orchestras in the world.
?
2006-05-17 16:16:56 UTC
How about the Football Hall of Fame near Canton, Ohio off of I77, that would be alright for him if he likes Pro football.
1musicnut
2006-05-09 10:37:32 UTC
Have lunch on the river as it comes into the city off the lake. Very beautiful.
jasontorel503
2006-05-16 07:42:22 UTC
Iz it a close friend if it is you should go sumwhere very exciting so the both of you culd hav fun. Unless its yo boifriend den it would be a whole different story.......
2006-05-18 18:21:45 UTC
maybe a cleveland indian game
2006-05-10 07:16:05 UTC
tower city, the science center, if you can get tickets to see a game then go to that. find out what the gund areana is showing and whats happening.
2006-05-07 11:18:55 UTC
Tower city- if you can tickets to see a game- maybe to a suburban area-COSI is close and in Columbus