Question:
Has anyone ever been, or lived in Cleveland, Ohio??
2006-04-29 20:14:52 UTC
Has anyone ever been, or lived in Cleveland, Ohio??
Thirteen answers:
BobcatChick
2006-04-30 08:34:22 UTC
Nope. Cincinnati is cooler!
Vulpster03
2006-04-30 18:55:10 UTC
Yep. I live near Cleveland and go into the city all the time. I love it! You can click on my screen name and browse my answers to questions regarding what to see and do in Cleveland for more information.
callion008
2006-04-29 20:16:07 UTC
Ive been up to Jacobs Field, or the Gund a few times to watch some games. I live in Warren 60 miles east of Cleveland.
sbhatiany
2006-04-30 09:07:09 UTC
Of course someone has been or lived Cleveland, Ohio. I mean at least one person in the world might have been to all the states of the U.S.A.
abyssmusic01
2006-04-29 23:55:28 UTC
I live in Cleveland
?
2016-10-16 17:44:46 UTC
I stay around Cleveland, and that i could pick Charlotte, because of the fact of a million substantial ingredient. Cleveland is the between the ( if no longer the) poorest city in the country. people cant leave this section speedy adequate. infrequently any jobs, intense crime, The browns rather stink.. I propose i comprehend it has its sturdy factors, however the undesirable out weight the sturdy this time.
shortbggirl
2006-04-29 21:51:13 UTC
I live in Cleveland...I go to Case Western
birdchirp
2006-05-02 13:50:12 UTC
Yep, just follow Cuyahoga River south to National Park, then head up the hill and you'll find where I live. We have lots of coyote and I have seen one wolf so far. Lots of deer, wild turkeys, guineas, etc. All just 20 minutes away from downtown.
opiatesummers
2006-05-02 06:01:23 UTC
i live in cleveland. it's great. i love it here.
tiarawright2008
2006-04-30 21:02:27 UTC
yes i was born i and raised in clevland and moving back because of love... it is a greast place to raise kids and to part it is not as big a ny or dc but it is sill a big city
Fat Kids Are Hard To Kidnap
2006-04-29 20:21:26 UTC
Sorry i haven't but my grandfather lives in Toledo
2006-04-29 20:15:40 UTC
no i live in newark ohio
Inxlovex123
2006-04-29 20:22:18 UTC