Question:
Anyone from Akron, Ohio?
pimpinmyownmindthatztight
2006-04-11 11:10:52 UTC
wat it do
Eleven answers:
birdchirp
2006-04-11 20:01:08 UTC
I live in Sagamore Hills but I eat at Luigi's about once per week!
2006-04-11 11:13:41 UTC
Hey dude- I am from Atlanta, but we went to Akron in Nov. 2004. We went to see Ernest Angley, in Akron- at Grace Cathedral. Then, we went to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland.

Ohio is cool- I don't care what they say.

I alzo alzo want to go to that Cedar Point Themepark. :)
Pop D
2006-04-13 15:03:37 UTC
Yep, the Portage Lakes. Akron is a great community. If you can't find enough to do there it is only a 35 min. ride to Cleveland where there is a ton of fun things to do.
travis_d_05
2006-04-11 11:14:30 UTC
I'm not, but I know my favorite music group DEVO is from Akron. I'm from Ohio too, and I went up to Cleveland to see them last year...Awesome.
omallory_us
2006-04-11 11:14:08 UTC
yes i am from akron ohio but i live in south carolina now hows things going up north
Michael T
2006-04-11 11:13:10 UTC
Probably. Akron has a population of over 200,000
Foxy Roxy
2006-04-11 12:04:15 UTC
well im not rude and it was a joke i mean come on really it was supposed to be funny lol jk jk do u understand ok well oviously not and knowing u ur prolly jelous of my name.........ok well for writing this ill get points.....yippie
El Kabong
2006-04-12 15:56:18 UTC
If I were a hottie like you would know it, I'd make sure of that...
GJ
2006-04-11 11:14:20 UTC
Nobody whom we would acknowledge socially.
pullmyfinger
2006-04-11 11:13:27 UTC
Nope...
priyarshini_ghosh