Question:
richest citys in ohio?
sdrebo131
2006-05-23 14:56:27 UTC
how can i find the top richest cities in ohio
Eight answers:
BobcatChick
2006-05-26 11:31:27 UTC
The link has what you are looking for.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio_locations_by_per_capita_income
borcher
2016-11-16 06:47:39 UTC
Richest Cities In Ohio
2006-05-24 18:10:39 UTC
I say that Gates Mills is the richest city. There are some huge homes, and 2 of the best high schools in the state. Gilmore and University (i was told US is most expensive in the state at 30,000 a year)
jengirl9
2006-05-29 21:25:08 UTC
Just from experience and the places I've lived near, I know these are some of the more affluent cities/towns:

Upper Arlington (Columbus)

Dublin (Columbus)

Powell (Columbus/Delaware)

Bexley (Columbus)

Jackson Township (Canton)

Westlake (Cleveland)

Hudson (Cleveland)

Beachwood (Cleveland)

Bay Village (Cleveland)

I don't know much about the Cincinnati area or other parts of southern Ohio. I'm guessing there aren't many wealthy cities around Appalachia. :)
Jennifer
2015-01-03 10:48:59 UTC
Hunting Valley is one of the richest per capita towns in the country. Gates Mills and Indian Hills are right up there, too.
May-May`s mommy
2006-05-26 09:24:44 UTC
To the jackson twnship rip..we are not stuck up!
Desi Chef
2006-05-26 10:15:09 UTC
shaker heights
Rae
2006-05-24 12:25:58 UTC
How can you find it?

i dunno- but Jackson Township in Canton OH, has its share of the wealthy and stuck up-