Question:
do you live on the east or west side?
2006-05-16 06:21:43 UTC
do you live on the east or west side?
26 answers:
FUCKaniggaSTACKFIGGAZ
2006-05-19 08:32:24 UTC
eastside
immortal_dreamzz
2006-05-16 15:31:25 UTC
East side
imstillsandy
2006-05-16 13:24:07 UTC
Hmmm. I live on the west side of my street, on the east side of the city, on the west side of the state, to the east of the Rocky Mountains, to the west of the Mississippi River . . . so I guess Iive on both!
Ray
2006-05-16 13:27:07 UTC
East or West side of what? I live North of Seoul.
daniel h
2006-05-16 13:24:51 UTC
I live in Va Which Is the East
2006-05-16 13:26:18 UTC
I live on the West coast, Las Vegas Nevada.
2006-05-16 13:33:05 UTC
I live on the east of the solar system.

& in the middle of my three-share room.
havanadig
2006-05-16 13:24:49 UTC
north east side
2006-05-16 13:24:09 UTC
the east side.
2006-05-16 13:25:44 UTC
The east side (of England)

:-) lol
2006-05-16 13:26:53 UTC
The east side -Philly .

I have alot of relatives in Ohio though.

Youngstown ,Girard, Austintown and Clevland
amosunknown
2006-05-16 13:27:50 UTC
i live on the east side of the country. but theres no boro's around here, this village is too small.
Derek D
2006-05-16 13:24:28 UTC
west side of cleveland...east side of the US
jasontorel503
2006-05-16 13:28:31 UTC
I represent Da WestSide 2da Fullest
Sandra
2006-05-16 13:25:58 UTC
I'm stuck in the middle-midwest, that is. The southeast of the state, south side of my city.
2006-05-16 13:27:28 UTC
I am on the north side
qwine2000
2006-05-16 14:14:31 UTC
I live outside
?
2006-05-16 13:24:03 UTC
east side.. of Australia.. lol
2006-05-16 13:24:54 UTC
i live in the middle i love watching the fights it causes
shae
2006-05-16 13:26:57 UTC
I live in the south...nice beaches and great weather!
Princess
2006-05-16 13:24:50 UTC
down under - Australia
2006-05-19 01:20:08 UTC
i live near columbus in newark ohio
MOJO
2006-05-16 13:22:47 UTC
in the middle
.
2006-05-16 13:25:37 UTC
EAST COAST!!!!!!!! GOING TO THE BEACH THIS SUMMER WOOHOO!!!!! PARTY PARTY PARTY BEACH BEACH BEACH!!!!!!
?
2006-05-16 13:26:24 UTC
DOWN UNDER . and i am south of QUEENSLAND.
wunderful2nite
2006-05-16 13:22:37 UTC
actually . . . south