Question:
were is the penitentiary in bruecton mills west virginia?
play boy
2006-02-18 08:27:09 UTC
fed
Two answers:
2006-02-19 09:40:39 UTC
The first link looks to be about what you're looking for....I think. The second is just a (very good) overview of that town.

The first link should take you to a map. The location designated "A" is the one I think you want, but the others are other locals near that area --- just in case.

Hopefully you're just gonna be visiting!
Vulpster03
2006-03-01 22:27:46 UTC
Well its not in Cleveland, and probably no where near it.