Question:
will ohio accept gun permits from alabama?
hunternorm39
2006-03-31 02:35:31 UTC
i will be traveling to ohio for my company from alabama...i have a permit to carry a gun here but i dont know if ohio will honor it
Four answers:
tiarawright2008
2006-03-31 05:49:35 UTC
No yo uhave to get one in Ohio...
?
2016-12-07 08:50:57 UTC
Oklahoma acknowledges Texas and Arkansas CCW’s (uncertain approximately Louisiana). I examine some thing in somebody else’s answer approximately not having a around interior the chamber, that’s bull! the only element that comes on the factor of it is that in case you're transporting without CCW. Oklahoma regulation says that the gun could be unloaded and the ammunition could be save one by one. The regulation would not state what the area must be. Theoretically, you've got a loaded magazine or velocity loader ideal beside an unloaded gun. i does not propose this. Twenty 5 years in regulation enforcement has taught me that maximum cops don’t recognize the regulation! rather of purely carrying a duplicate of identify 21, they could examine it sometime. in case you have a CCW, save it loaded and stay! additionally in Oklahoma you could delivery a loaded rifle or shotgun too, whether it must be in an outdoors, locked compartment. it truly is magazine loaded, yet do not have a around interior the chamber (perhaps that’s what the different author grow to be questioning.) As for ammo, no reloads. With many distinctive a lot on the marketplace, why worry? while i grow to be working truck stops a lot, I blended my rounds up slightly. the 1st 3 rounds to return up have been heavy, sturdy and warm. I figured i grow to be a lot greater probably to be shot at from a vehicle and that i needed some thing that would punch by a door or windshield. I didn’t care too a lot approximately growth. Likewise if I knew, i may well be going into an place of abode complicated, and time accepted, i might change to hollow factors. much less probably to kill somebody in yet another place of abode.. purely like numerous different writers say, verify with the NRA and save truck’n.
2006-04-06 17:03:51 UTC
Sorry, Ohio is one of the hold-outs.
kickin2k6
2006-03-31 02:41:43 UTC