Question:
what do ya know about a chicago park can you give me a name?
cierrawomack9
2006-05-11 16:10:25 UTC
what do ya know about a chicago park can you give me a name?
Two answers:
parrotjohn2001
2006-05-11 16:20:14 UTC
There are many, many parks in the City of Chicago.

Here is the website of the Parks Department....

http://www.chicagoparkdistrict.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/parks.home.cfm

If you had any details, like what part of the city it is in, that would help.
Vulpster03
2006-05-18 04:46:30 UTC
You are on the Cleveland forum, so I don't think you will get much help on quesitons about parks in Chicago. Try the Chicago forum, because they might know something about parks there.

I don't really understand your question, and I could care less about Chicago. But, I will answer your question to the best of my ability anyway. The neighborhood Lincoln Park in Chicago is very well-known and popular with young professionals as a place to live and go out. It isn't really anything that special though. Lakewood in Cleveland is something similar and a much cheaper place to live and go out.